Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 12339420
Akraya is looking for a Dynamics CRM Business Solutions Analyst for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Harsh at 408-512-2437.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: CRM BSA, Dynamics CRM Application, Customer Care
Duration: Full Time
What you'll do
- Client is looking for a Dynamics CRM Business Solutions Analyst who can partner with IT and business teams to understand business problems, develop and deliver technology solutions and maintaining existing technologies. You will also be responsible for implementing engineering solutions by working with vendors, system integrators and other internal organizations. Your knowledge of the customer experience landscape and industry trends will be vital for this role.
What you need to Succeed:
- First be a customer advocate. Look at every problem and our solutions in the eyes of our customers, be it internal or external
- Understand and translate the business strategy, business goals and business processes into an IT solution
- Research, analyze and recommend solutions which meet the business needs for new projects
- Analyze business requirements, explore and evaluate various options, configure the application to meet requirements and coordinate testing with QA and User acceptance testers
- Translate business architecture through the elicitation and definition of functional requirements
- Produce system documentation and data flows
- Quickly identify a problem and resources required to resolve; take ownership and drive the problem to resolution.
- Develop business specifications for application development or enhancements and be the key interface between users and engineers.
- Provide level 3 end user support as called upon by the Production Support Team.
- Manage requirements volatility, integrity and continuity via change management and reprioritization as well as work closely with Release Management.
- Use structured and disciplined approaches to solving technical problems.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Harsh at 408-512-2437
- Bachelor of Science preferably in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 3+ years of CRM BSA in a similar environment. Preferably experience in implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- 3+ years supporting customer care related functions.
- 3 years of experience in configuring and managing Dynamics CRM application
- Ability to communicate effectively and experience in documenting requirements and specifications is essential.
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks/priorities, consistently meeting deadlines
- Knowledge of SDLC and scrum methodologies.