Job Category: Quality Assurance and Testing
Job Number: 12339438
Akraya is looking for a Messaging QA Lead for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Shashank at 408-512-2427.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Selenium Webdrivers & TestNG, Load &Performance Testing, Web Services
Test Frameworks, Messaging
Duration: Full Time
- As a Messaging QA Lead Engineer, you will be responsible for leading QA efforts by analyzing business requirements, creating a test strategy and test plans, documenting and executing test cases. You will coordinate QA activities with other team members including business stakeholders, developers and technical product owners.
- Responsible for Functional, Performance, Scalability, Regression, Integration, Security, Data & End to End Testing
- Automate QA of Web applications and APIs
- Lead QA efforts, work closely with Developers and QA engineers in a geographically distributed Agile-scrum team to test & automate world class technological solutions, adhering to Client's engineering quality standards meeting the business expectations
- Responsible for establishing end-to-end QA process
- Responsible for formulating Test Strategy/Test Plan
- Responsible for black box/white box testing of Web applications & APIs
- Responsible for providing a reliable method for reproducing issues
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Shashank @ 408-512-2427
- 7+ years of experience with Selenium Webdrivers & TestNG for UI Automation and API Automation
- 7+ years of experience with load and performance testing using Load Runner & JMeter
- Proven expertise in Test Automation, Test Scripting, Scripting Languages (Python, Ruby and Test Data management
- Experience in testing of Web services (XML/REST/SOAP) and Browser-specific testing
- Experience with Test Frameworks (PHPUnit, Robot Automation Framework)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience.