Job Category: Clinical Affairs
Job Number: 12649228
Primary Skills: Medical Research, Statistics, scientific experiments, medical device
Duration: 3-6 Months Plus (possible extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing a thorough understanding of the project scope and needs.
- Working with vendors to ensure prototype compliance to requirements.
- Contacting potential subjects to invite their participation.
- Managing schedule for subject testing.
- Setting up equipment as required by the protocol.
- Collection and organization of experimental data.
- Data analysis and presentation of findings to the project team.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Ajitabh at 408-907-2956
- B.S. or B.A. in science or engineering required.
- Experience setting up and running scientific experiments required.
- Knowledge of basic statistics required.
- Competence using Microsoft Office suite required.
- Competence using SolidWorks desired.
- Survey design skills desired.
- Experience running experiments with human subjects desired.
- Experience interviewing human subjects desired.
- Experience performing literature reviews desired.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.