Job Category: Technician - Laboratory, Manufacturing, Electronics, Electrical
Job Number: 12222162
Akraya is looking for a Mechanical Manufacturing Engineer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Moiz at 408-816-2442.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Product Development, Medical Device, Prototype, Design, Manufacturing
Duration: 6+ Months (possible extension)
Tax Term: W2 Only
- Assist advanced product development (APD) team in designing and developing precision manufacturing custom components such as implantable medical phantoms, mounts or jigs for surgical devices and cameras.
- Prototype design after understanding requirements from ADP team.
- Communicate details of design such as limitations to ADP team.
- Source materials required for design.
- Develop and assist APD team in designing V&V processes.
- Clearly document manufacturing steps to allow replication and delegation of process.
- Liaise with other manufacturing employees to get assistance using tools such as 3D printers, machining tools, laser cutters.
- Participate in porcine/cadaver labs for data collection and phantom deployment assistance.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Moiz at 408-816-2442
- BSc or 3-4 years work experience in mechanical engineering/manufacturing engineering.
- Independent Worker.
- CAD/3D Design Skills.
- Good understanding of materials and manufacturing processes.
- Strong communication skills when presenting technical information.