Job Category: Manufacturing Engineering
Job Number: 11601763
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Mechanical Engineering Technician for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Moiz at 408-816-2442. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: SolidWorks, GD&T, Process development, testing, FDA, documentation
Tenure: 8+ Months
Tax Term: W2 Only
- Ability to create and modify drawings in SolidWorks and version control such as EPDM and Wind-chill
- Understanding of GD&T and inspection points for components and assemblies
- Skill in working hands-on for process development, engineering testing, and troubleshooting
- Ability to work onsite in Sunnyvale campus 40 hours per week
- Detail oriented with clear, and courteous communication (written and verbal)
- Self-motivated with a track record of successful project completion
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team in a rapidly moving environment
Nice to have:
- Bachelors degree in mechanical engineering or related discipline
- Experience testing and documenting FDA controlled medical devices
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Moiz at 408-816-2442
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.