Job Category: Technician - Laboratory, Manufacturing, Electronics, Electrical
Job Number: 12338128
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Mechanical Engineer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Ajitabh at 408-907-2956.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: SolidWorks, CAD Package, Mechanism Design, Mechanical Design
Duration: 06+ Months (Possible Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Category: Technician - Laboratory, Manufacturing, Electronics, Electrical
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Ajitabh at 408-907-2956
- BSME, or similar. Post-graduate study or equivalent work experience preferred
- Excited about the medical applications of robotics
- Basic understanding of mechanism design required, mechanical design experience preferred.
- Experienced with Solidworks or other CAD package.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Self-driven with the ability to excel in a high-energy, small, focused team environment, to maintain a strong sense of shared responsibility and shared reward, and to make work fun and interesting.