Job Category: Marketing
Job Number: 11903733
Akraya is looking for a Marketing Manager for one of our clients. Please apply directly or call Radha at 408-907-3215. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Website Content Management
Duration: 09 + Months (Opportunity for Conversion)
Contract Type: W2 Only, No Corp to corp available
- Project manage web projects, as assigned and update and create content in the CMS for website, Detect, track and trouble shoot any issues in our digital properties.
- Get involved with all aspects of digital projects including planning, conception, communications, compliance reviews, timeline management, tool and tagging maintenance, presentations and working closely with IT and respective teams on logistics, execution and metrics.
- Participate in A/B & Multivariate Testing with content to ensure the best performing content is showcased.
- Work closely with the Web Development Team to implement changes to content templates and the presentation layer as needed.
- Work closely with IT to maintain the presentation layer, user experience, and online brand standards established for our website.
- Should have 3+ years of experience and a proven track record in website content management and digital projects.
- 3+ years of experience in developing and managing enterprise wide content management system (CMS) platforms (Wordpress) for medium to large scale Web sites, experience documenting requirements for changes and ensuring brand guidelines are maintained.
- Experience in ensuring website content renders properly on a desktop, tablet and mobile experience.
- Working knowledge of website best practices around user experience and content updates. Hands-on experience updating content pages and knowledge of HTML/css.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, etc) a plus
- Understanding of front-end design and modern web practices used to create an efficient user experience a plus
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Radha at 408-907-3215
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.