Job Category: Web Analytics & Data Science
Job Number: 12018434
Primary Skills: Consumer Analytics, Customer Experience, Marketing, Merchandising, Site Data, Basic SQL, Omniture
Contract Type: W2 or C2C Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Ashish at 408-816-2401.
- Bachelors in Economics, Math, Computer Science, Statistics, Management Science or other quantitative fields.
- Deepen business understanding of customer experience, marketing, merchandising and site data.
- 3+ years’ experience in a quantitative or analytical role – within consulting, marketing or consumer analytics.
- Design and monitor performance reporting for digital advertising and marketing experience (site/app) projects.
- Frame the right questions, write queries and perform ad-hoc analysis to support immediate business data needs.
- Flair for data and business strategy, yet curiosity, humility and willingness to learn and work in teams.
- Big picture thinking and ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Basic SQL & experience working on large multidimensional datasets. Omniture experience a plus.
- Experience using NPD, IRI, Nielsen, & associated market research data points.
- Design and monitor performance reporting for digital customer experience (site/app) projects as well as ad placements.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.