Job Category: Marketing
Job Number: 12031596
Akraya is looking for a Marketing Generalist Specialist for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Dipak at 408-907-3213.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Marketing Specialist, Marketing Campaigns
Duration: 3+ Months
Contract Type : W2
Primary Job Responsibilities :
Key projects likely to Include:
- Support the Integrated Marketing Strategy team on strategic marketing campaigns (e.g. retail moments) and go-to-market plans (for Music, Sport etc) on a project-by-project basis, including:
- Work with the channel teams to review their channel plans to make sure they’re aligned with the broader integrated program plan (target audience, timing, messaging & tactics/mix) and identify opportunities for innovation / differentiation.
- Review creative assets in conjunction with the brand team to assess fit to brief
- Partner with the marketing program lead and the PMO team on the detailed integrated launch plan, dependency management and execution of the program.
- Identify campaign real-time optimization opportunities and support campaign look back analysis.
- Play a key role supporting special projects in partnership with relevant Marketing / Business / Product teams, with a focus on driving actionable insights & outcomes for integrated marketing.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Planning and executing strategic promotions.
- Developing merchandising plans on site and off platform (e.g. in CRM).
- Diving into competitive & market analysis to inform future strategic campaigns.
- Identifying opportunities to better leverage partnership assets.
- Be our numbers person to make sure we’re planning, budgeting and spending to plan.
- Support the team on aggregating, summarizing & prioritizing marketing plans to inform the central marketing calendar.
Education, Skills And Experience
- Be an organized, collaborative and energetic individual, empowering cross functional teams to achieve shared business goals.
- Provide customer driven strategic thinking while being operationally focused to drive execution.
- Be analytically savvy and translate numbers into actions.
- Have a passion for live events to bring creative ideas on how to reach our audiences more innovatively.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Dipak at 408-907-3213
- 2+ years professional experience, preferably 1-2 years specifically in marketing.
- BA in Marketing, Communications, Business or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects end-to-end, thrive in a fast-paced environment and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.