Job Category: Marketing
Job Number: 12031596
Akraya is looking for a Marketing Generalist / Marketing Specialist forone of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Dipak at 408-907-3213 If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Marketing Specialist, Marketing Campaigns
Duration: 3+ Months
Contract Type: W2
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Key projects likely to include:
- Support the Integrated Marketing Strategy team on strategic marketing campaigns (e.G. Retail moments) and go-to-market plans (for Music, Sport etc) on a project-by-project basis, including:
- Work with the channel teams to review their channel plans to make sure they’ re aligned with the broader integrated program plan (target audience, timing, messaging & tactics/mix) and identify opportunities for innovation / differentiation
- Review creative assets in conjunction with the brand team to assess fit to brief
- Partner with the marketing program lead and the PMO team on the detailed integrated launch plan, dependency management and execution of the program
- Identify campaign real-time optimization opportunities and support campaign look back analysis
- Play a key role supporting special projects in partnership with relevant Marketing / Business / Product teams, with a focus on driving actionable insights & outcomes for integrated marketing.
- Planning and executing strategic promotions
- Developing merchandising plans on site and off platform (e.G. In CRM)
- Diving into competitive & market analysis to inform future strategic campaigns
- Identifying opportunities to better leverage partnership assets
- Be our numbers person to make sure we’ re planning, budgeting and spending to plan
- Support the team on aggregating, summarizing & prioritizing marketing plans to inform the central marketing calendar
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be an organized, collaborative and energetic individual, empowering cross functional teams to achieve shared business goals
- Provide customer driven strategic thinking while being operationally focused to drive execution
- Be analytically savvy and translate numbers into actions
- Have a passion for live events to bring creative ideas on how to reach our audiences more innovatively.
Education, Skills And Experience
- 2+ years professional experience, preferably 1-2 years specifically in marketing
- BA in Marketing, Communications, Business or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects end-to-end, thrive in a fast-paced environment and comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Dipak at 408-907-3213
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.