Job Category: Marketing
Job Number: 11127654
Akraya is looking for a Marketing Coordinator for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Dipak Badgujar at 408-907-3213. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Marketing Coordinator, Email marketer, B2B, B2C Marketing, campaign Marketing,
Duration: 3+ Months
Contract Type: W2
- Execute email programs from start to finish, including:
- Define, execute and measure customer-backed email campaigns to drive product usage, conversion, retention, revenue and unit growth
- Partner with Segment Marketers to develop and execute lifecycle marketing campaigns, including onboarding, retention and win-back strategies across a highly segmented customer base.
- Provide input on customer segmentation and contact strategies across the customer life cycle
- Build program test plans. Preform and analyze A/B split testing along with analyst.
- Build and ensure on-time detailed program schedules - from kick off to tracking codes to legal/compliance review to deployment, including managing stakeholder expectations and communicating out project timelines
- Set-up, test/QA and deploy email campaigns in Eloqua
- Email marketer with 5+ years' experience in b2b and b2c marketing.
- Email marketer with blend of strategic, executional, creative and analytical skills
- Curiosity and energy for digging into campaigns, finding data sources, mapping processes, leveraging technology and collaborating with cross-functional team members to execute campaigns.
- Experience setting up campaigns in Marketing Automation Systems (e.G. Eloqua, Marketo)
- Experience setting up, executing and measuring life-cycle email campaigns.
- Ability to create cross-channel contact strategies with a lens toward email and mobile communications
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, and the ability to manage multiple complex projects & priorities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to understand campaign performance (ROI analysis and recommendations)
Please apply with your updated resume or please call Dipak at: 408-907-3213
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.