Primary Skills: Community Management, Project Management, Social media savvy
Duration: 06 + Months (intention to be 1 year / possibility to be extended to 18 months and maybe even conversion)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Identify and bring to life any opportunities to drive conversations and deeper engagement within the community, such as people-focused campaigns and "influencer” engagement.
- Act as a facilitator for employees at Client , and as an advocate and moderator for the internal community.
- Partner with the Communications team to build momentum for the Employee Advocacy program via Workvivo. Monitor engagement as well as other community-related metrics to provide reports, insights and feedback to stakeholders, which will further improve and enhance the platform.
- Drive adoption and provide training to empower users from the internal ecosystem (internal social network, blogging, etc.)
To follow up with any questions, please contact Radha at 408-907-3215
- 5-7+ years of online community management experience; project management experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise social collaboration; extensive experience in change management and implementation of complex and global adoption-led programs.
- Social media savvy with the ability to implement strategies and moderate online conversations.
- Strong content development and writing skills. Writing samples required, such as blog posts. Experience with web and social media analytics tools and/or data analysis and reporting. Experience managing online communities within an enterprise-level, technology organization.
- Experience with social collaboration or social media platform like JIVE, Workplace by Facebook, Social Studio or Talk Walker. BA in related field, such as Marketing, Journalism or Advertising.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.