Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11767302
Akraya is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Mayur at 408-512-2355, If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Machine Learning, R programming, (i.E. SQL, Python, Spark, Scikit, NLTK, Numpy, Pandas, TensorFlow, Keras, R).
Duration: 05 Months + possibility extension
Contract: Type: W2 only
Machine Learning Engineer
In this role, you’ ll be embedded inside a vibrant team of data scientists. You’ ll be expected to help conceive, code, and deploy data science models at scale using the latest industry tools. Important skills include data wrangling, feature engineering, developing models, and testing metrics.
- Client data sources, get access to them, import them, clean them up, and make them “ machine learning ready”.
- Work with data scientists to create and refine features from the underlying data and build pipelines to train and deploy models.
- Partner with data scientists to understand, implement, refine and design machine learning and other algorithms.
- Run regular A/B tests, gather data, perform statistical analysis, draw conclusions on the impact of your models.
- Work cross functionally with product managers, data scientists and product engineers, and communicate results to peers and leaders.
- Explore new technology shifts in order to determine how they might connect with the customer benefits we wish to deliver.
Nice to Have:
- BS, MS, or PhD degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with tools and frameworks for building robust data pipelines for Machine Learning is a must (i.E. SQL, Python, Spark, Scikit, NLTK, Numpy, Pandas, TensorFlow, Keras, R).
- Software engineering fundamentals: version control systems (i.E. Git, Github) and workflows, and ability to write production-ready code.
- Expertise with scalable data query and data processing tools for big data (i.E. Performing ETL with SQL/Spark using Hadoop filesystems)
- Basic knowledge of machine learning techniques (i.E. Classification, regression, and clustering).
- Understand machine learning principles (training, validation, etc.).
- Experience with integrating applications and platforms with cloud technologies (i.E. AWS and GCP)
- Computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, performance complexity, and implications of computer architecture on software performance (e.G., I/O and memory tuning).
- Experience using deep learning architectures.
- Experience with NLP and NLU.
- Experience deploying software supporting millions or more users
- Experience in AWS’ EMR or Sagemaker
- Experience in DevOps tools such as Docker, Jenkins, Jira, etc.
- Experience in moving Client models to production
- Experience with streaming data
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Mayur at 408-512-2355
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.