Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12196221
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a MS BizTalk Developer for one of our award-winning clients. We can’t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will work on best-in-class technology with some of the most talented people in the industry. This company is also consistently ranked by Forbes as a ‘Best Places to Work’. To be considered, please apply directly or call Rahul at 408-512-2368. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Microsoft BizTalk, ASP .NET, C#, Visual Studio IDE and TFS, WCF, WPF, SQL Server and TSQL, XML, LDAP, XSD, XSLT,WSDL, XPath, JSON and SOAP/REST Web Services and Web technologies
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Rahul Shribas at 408-512-2368
- 3+ yrs exp Microsoft BizTalk development / Experience with the Microsoft .Net Framework, C# coding and the Visual Studio IDE and TFS ·Experience in Microsoft SQL Server and TSQL / Deployment of modified dependencies, which includes .NET Assemblies, and WCF Services/ Experience in WCF behavior and BizTalk pipeline development and testing. Experience with BizTalk Enterprise 2016 preferred.
- Take system requirements for Biztalk and transform them into artifacts in the development environment. / Focus on testing (create test plans & test projects).
- Minimum 3 year’s experience in Microsoft BizTalk development ·Experience with the Microsoft .Net Framework, C# coding and the Visual Studio IDE and TFS·
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server and TSQL.
- Deployment of modified dependencies, which includes .NET Assemblies, and WCF Services ·Experience in WCF behavior and BizTalk pipeline development and testing Experience in monitoring of BizTalk Application(s) with BizTalk360 or other monitoring tools preferred.
- Experience in the deployment of dependencies, which includes .NET Assemblies, and WCF Services.
- Proven experience working with technologies such as XML, XSD, XSLT,WSDL, XPath, JSON and SOAP/REST Web Services and Web technologies.
- Experience with Transport protocols including MQSC, WCF, FTPs, HTTPs, SMTP, LDAP
- Experience with BizTalk Enterprise 2016 preferred.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.