Job Number: 12597254
Primary Skills: Communication, Knowledge of media, Project Management and Consulting Skills
Duration: 3 Months Contract to Hire
Contract Type: W2 Only
Category: Content Management (Consulting)
- Develops and implements communications, plans linking organizational goals with communication objectives, strategies, messages and vehicles.
- Develops strategies, key messages and vehicles for communication to support specific program and issues.
- Participates in the development and execution of organization initiatives by serving both as communication strategist and technician.
- Researches, writes, edits articles, internal/external publications, and other communication documents
- Develops training modules.
- Minimum five (5) years of internal and external communication experience in a corporate, agency or health care setting
- Bachelor's degree in public relations, communications, journalism or related field OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Rakesh at 408-512-2352
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.