Job Category: Data Engineering, Big Data & Hadoop
Job Number: 12399819
Akraya is looking for a MDM Architect (Master data management) for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Partha at
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients
Primary Skills: MDM Tools, SAP, Agile
Duration: 3 Months with possible extension
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Would be responsible for providing technical leadership to master data management related projects/solutions. Would be responsible for documenting architectural requirements and defining solution architecture. The incumbent is expected to provide technical leadership to project team(s).
- Provide subject matter expertise for the implementation of data governance and master data management projects.
- Facilitate and contribute in system feasibility studies, building POCs, pilot implementations and testing while working with stakeholders to define business and systems requirements in a distributed data architecture.
- Recommend data governance processes, organizational models, and MDM technology platform.
- Engage in assessing and selecting the Master Data Management Platform / vendor and in defining the solution.
- Influence technology direction at the enterprise level based on broad expertise across multiple software platforms and technologies.
- Provide data modeling solutions and recommendations based on the selected technical architecture.
- Lead and manage master data management, data governance, metadata, data cleansing and quality projects through all phases of the project lifecycle
- Analyzing & cleansing various source systems data and building master data for an enterprise.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Partha @ 408-512-3153
- Experience in minimum two end to end implementation of master data management, from design to post implementation support.
- Experience in one more of master data management products.
- Desired experience implementing in Medical device or other related industries.
- Desired experience integrating with SAP, Agile and other applications.
- 10+ years working with Master Data Management products / Operations.