Primary Skills: SQL, macros, and Pivot Tables and databases, data entry, data auditing, and formulas. ERP tools
Contract Type: W2 and C2C
Qualifications and Desired Experience:
- Provide business process analytical support for Google teams;
- Comply with existing workflows and approval chain while utilizing ticketing system to resolve issues for internal or external customers related to WOLF
- Gather sources of required information to
- execute location updates and creation of location codes according to previous work templates
- Review databases to verify information, compliance, accuracy, and completion
- Communicate with various teams and stakeholders on issues, challenges, or process improvement opportunities.
- Monitor completion of back-end updates in the databases.
- Update workflows and process documentation to reflect current requirements.
- Ensure location master data integrity is maintained at all times in Logistics Systems
- Review the location master for existing location codes before creating new location codes.
- Follow the WOLF template for attribute assignment and avoid duplicate codes and correct codes if necessary.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Ashish at 408-907-6402
- Strong ability with data spreadsheets in Excel or Google spreadsheets such as knowledge of SQL, macros, and Pivot Tables.
- Experience with databases, data entry, data auditing, and formulas to extract sources of information (master data management).
- High attention to details.
- Ability to learn system tools for ticketing requests or similar ERP tools to Oracle / SAP ERP.
- Global Geography knowledge.
- Familiar with location and shipping codes utilized by warehouses and shipping companies.
- Experience or familiarity with Logistics, Trade Compliance, and Supply Chain Warehousing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with various stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate with internal and external customers.
- Familiar with Gmail, Google Docs, Google spreadsheets, Google Calendars.
- Can adapt to a demanding, fast-pace, urgent environment.
- Strong sense of urgency to assist stakeholders with assignments and deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple open issues and ticket requests.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.