Job Category: Administrative & Clerical
Job Number: 11846334
Akraya is looking for a “ Logistics Systems Data Management Specialist” for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Ashish at 408-907-6402.If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: SQL, macros, and Pivot Tables and databases, data entry, data auditing, and formulas. ERP tools
Duration: 12+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Qualifications and Desired Experience:
- Provide business process analytical support for Google teams;
- Comply with existing workflows and approval chain while utilizing ticketing system to resolve issues for internal or external customers related to WOLF
- Gather sources of required information to
- execute location updates and creation of location codes according to previous work templates
- Review databases to verify information, compliance, accuracy, and completion
- Communicate with various teams and stakeholders on issues, challenges, or process improvement opportunities
- Monitor completion of back-end updates in the databases
- Update workflows and process documentation to reflect current requirements
- Ensure location master data integrity is maintained at all times in Logistics Systems
- Review the location master for existing location codes before creating new location codes
- Follow the WOLF template for attribute assignment and avoid duplicate codes and correct codes if necessary.
- Strong ability with data spreadsheets in Excel or Google spreadsheets such as knowledge of SQL, macros, and Pivot Tables
- Experience with databases, data entry, data auditing, and formulas to extract sources of information (master data management).
- High attention to details
- Ability to learn system tools for ticketing requests or similar ERP tools to Oracle / SAP ERP
- Global Geography knowledge
- Familiar with location and shipping codes utilized by warehouses and shipping companies
- Experience or familiarity with Logistics, Trade Compliance, and Supply Chain Warehousing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with various stakeholders
- Ability to communicate with internal and external customers
- Familiar with Gmail, Google Docs, Google spreadsheets, Google Calendars
- Can adapt to a demanding, fast-pace, urgent environment
- Strong sense of urgency to assist stakeholders with assignments and deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple open issues and ticket requests
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Ashish at 408-907-6402
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.