Job Category: Quality Assurance and Testing
Job Number: 11612783
Akraya is looking for an localization tester for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Ruhana Shaikh at 408-512-2363, If this position is not quite what you' re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Mobile/Android, localization tester, bug tracking
Duration: 0- 6 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only /C2C
" Language Requirement: Should be a native speaker of Indonesian Language
- Find bugs and apply engineering rigor to reproduce and diagnose those bugs
- Write concise and descriptive bug reports and present test results to other project stakeholders clearly and effectively
- Conduct exploratory tests to check if the product feels native and report linguistic bugs where UI text is hard to understand
- Troubleshoot bugs filed to reproduce issues, verify steps to reproduce and prioritize for fixes
- Monitor and escalate aging bugs
- Report on backlog and progress made daily / weekly
- Help set up devices for testing by Googlers
- Minimum Qualifications:
- CS major preferred, Mobile/Android centric experience ideal.
- Fluent in the locale targeted for testing as well as English for internal communication and filing bugs."
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Ruhana at 408-512-2363
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the " Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.