Job Category: Marketing
Job Number: 12544260
Primary Skills: Localization, Project Management, Marketing, (Globalink or Trados or WorldServer or Smartling)
Duration: 6 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Ashish at 408-816-2401
- A strong understanding of localization best practices, tools, processes and vendor management.
- Experience with video localization, including technical aspects of editing, subtitling and voice over.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about marketing localization’s unique challenges
- Proactive, excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to navigate with ease, communicate and interact across culturally diverse and globally distributed teams.
- Excellent project management skills and great attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment where ambiguity, pivots and short turnaround schedules are the norm.
- Hands-on experience with localization tools and platforms such as Globalink, Trados, WorldServer, Smartling.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, prioritize and drive key decisions in a distributed and fast pace environment.
- Fluency or native in at least two languages besides English strongly preferred
- BA/BS degree in related field required; MA/MS is a plus.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.