Akraya is looking for a Legal Visual Analytics for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Pushpendra at 408-816-2465
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Neo4J, Data ingestion, Cypher query
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2 or C2C
Visual analytics for legal -target analysis to identify counterfeiters, design/ develop data models, no-sql & graph db using Neo4J, build integration for data ingestion & front end for end user analysis..
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand the various legal practice data sources, elements and structure
- Design multiple normalized data model, relationships, traversing scenarios
- Build scripts, implement various Neo4J algorithm, fuzzy match, graph db.
- Writing cypher scripts, no-sql queries, maintain Neo4J Database.
- Build the integration of Neo4J with RDMS or other data sources for smooth data ingestion.
- Develop the UI and assist team in integration of Neo4J with front end portal for end user analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Physics majors or graduation from Technical School.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-reliant and motivated self-starter.
- Project and task oriented with a focus on details.
- Ability to work well within group or individually on projects.
- Successful completion of projects where programming languages are put to use to solve problems desired.
- Ability to carry out all policies and procedures as established by the team, department or company at large.
- At least 8 years of experience in database, warehouse and no-sql databases.
- At least 2 years of experience in Neo4J; cypher scripting.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Pushpendra at 408-816-2465