Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 12083614
Akraya is looking for a Legal Support Analyst/ Coordinator for one of our client. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Sumit at 408-907-2697. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Project planning, Business Analyst, data reporting,
Desired Skills: Project management, Legal IT.
Duration: 6+ Months
(Relocation Candidates are also allowed to apply for this role)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Oversee and coordinate automation and monitoring of Legal systems data quality checks with Legal IT.
- Consult with users to gather data reporting requirements; articulate functional requirements to Legal IT and coordinate development of data reports.
- Maintain expert knowledge of Department applications and interfaces between applications, reporting process and data capture.
- Work with the Team Connect Implementation Team with regards to design and implementation. Identifies opportunities for business or process improvement; makes associated recommendations as appropriate of the software across the Department.
- Act as review monitor for required Legal applications reviews
- collects and researches specific client requirements for projects, identifies requirements, gathers workflow data and basic system and reporting specifications
- participates in project management process, including participating in project meetings
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Sumit at 408-907-2697
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.