Job Category: Creative & Design
Job Number: 11687588
Akraya is looking for a Lead User Experience (UX) Designer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly Shailly at 408-512-2360. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: User Experience (UX), Mentor
Duration: 06+ Months (Strong Possibility of extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows to further improve our user experience.
- Understand the UX processes and methodologies and be the bridge between business requirements, user research, branding, visual design, and technology.
Please apply directly with updated resume or contact Shailly @ 408-512-2360
- Least five years of experience creating prototypes or highly detailed wireframes for complex web applications.
- You have experience leading UX team and mentoring junior designers in the team.
- You have experience working in a product and engineering environment
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.