Job Category: Architect
Job Number: 11263084
Akraya is looking for a Lead Solution Enterprise Architect (SOA, TOGAF, ADM, CLOUD) for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Taabish at: 408-816-2400. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Duration: 6 Months Contract to Hire
Contract Type: W2 Only
The position involves deep knowledge of solution architectures, SDLC project lifecycle methodologies and ability to collaborative with EA and external stakeholders. It requires hands-on experience implementing business solutions with knowledge of current application development languages, integration, tooling and security.
- Implement proof of concepts for emerging technologies and business concepts
- Create reference implementations for key architecture patterns
- Define solution architectures for strategic business initiatives
- Define architecture patterns, guidelines and decision frameworks
- 7+ years of proven experience in IT solution architecture design and business application development
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills, with proven experience in building and maintaining relationships with business stakeholders and technical teams
- Strong communication, inter-personnel, influence and collaboration skills
- Proven track record of business acumen and customer focus
- Good strategic thinking and planning skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies for proof of concepts
- Specialized knowledge of two or more architecture domains, including business, application, data, infrastructure and security architectures
- Extensive design and development experience in web services, SOA and application integration
- Extensive design and development experience in user facing applications, including web and mobile applications
- Design and implementation experience in SQL and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of application middleware, including Java/Microsoft application servers, node.Js ESB and messaging infrastructure including Kafka and IBM Message Broker
- Experience with cloud PaaS solutions such as Salesforce, Azure, AWS and IBM Cloud
- Knowledge of security architecture design and implementation techniques, including authentications, authorization and encryption
- Experience using Git version control
- Knowledge of project delivery methodologies, including agile methodologies
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience in healthcare applications
- Expertise in healthcare domains: HL7, EMR, biomed devices, clinical imaging, digital health, HIE, etc.
- Experience of working in large complex organizations
- Master’ s degree in computer science or related discipline
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Taabish @ 408-816-2400
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.