Job Category: Architect
Job Number: 11263084
Akraya is looking for a Lead Solution Enterprise Architect for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Rakesh at 408-512-2352. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Mobile Development, Java, Integration and API experience
Duration: 6 Months Contract to Hire
Contract Type: W2 Only
Job Description: This hands-on position will be responsible for defining consumable and actionable solution architectures while proving out those solutions through proof of concepts.
The position involves deep knowledge of solution architectures, SDLC project lifecycle methodologies and ability to collaborative with EA and external stakeholders. It requires hands-on experience implementing business solutions with knowledge of current application development languages, integration, tooling and security.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Mobile Development Experience
- Java Development Experience
- Integration experience
- API experience
- 7+ years of proven experience in IT solution architecture design and business application development
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills, with proven experience in building and maintaining relationships with business stakeholders and technical teams
- Specialized knowledge of two or more architecture domains, including business, application, data, infrastructure and security architectures
- Extensive design and development experience in web services, SOA and application integration
- Extensive design and development experience in user facing applications, including web and mobile applications
- Design and implementation experience in SQL and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of application middleware, including Java/Microsoft application servers, node.Js ESB and messaging infrastructure including Kafka and IBM Message Broker
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Rakesh at 408-512-2352
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.