Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 11902368
Akraya is looking for a Lead Programmer Analyst for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly to Sanket Yede at 408-907-2249. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Data Architecture, Databases, Services and APIs, MDM and Azure
Duration: 6 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Build the mission, scope and organization structure that supports a strong information and data architecture foundation across all key strategic areas within the company.
- Lead the team and be hands-on in building an end-to-end data fabric that is aligned to *** business capabilities. This data fabric will essentially drive a loosely coupled, flexible and scalable architecture in the cloud.
- Partner with broad architecture organization and engineering and business leadership to build and implement data governance and data quality frameworks
- Understand and articulate the needs of business and technical stakeholders via regular dialogue and proactively advise them on data management principles and standards
- Hire, inspire and motivate a group of highly skilled architects to transform *** business strategy into information architecture plans and goals
- Lead planning and prioritization with a focus on strategic objectives and vision, balanced with business deliverables
- Build a culture of innovation and continuous improvement by staying up on technology trends
- MS/BS in Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years of experience leading data architecture, design and development, using a vast array of technologies, including open source
- 10+ years of experience working with databases, services and APIs and BI/ Analytics
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in data and analytics technology, with focus on data modeling, data engineering and data quality and governance
- 6+ years of experience building, coaching and leading data architects, analysts, modelers and software engineers
- 3+ years of experience with master data management
- 2+ years of experience working with big data, complex event processing and machine learning preferred 2+ years of experience with cloud deployments, Azure experience preferred
- Organizational savvy and maturity, work effectively across different organizational units and business groups.
- Capable to lead cross- team collaboration and partnership across a variety of internal and external constituencies by having good social and communication skills.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Sanket Yede at 408-907-2249
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.