Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12004508
Akraya is looking for a Lead Fraud Specialist for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Laxmi 408-512-2455. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Fraud Control, Risk Management
Duration: 8+ Month’ s contract
Contract Type: W2 only
- Responsible for collaborating with teams within Financial Crimes Risk Management (“ FCRM”) as well as external business units to design and develop mitigating controls related to enterprise wide fraud risks, along with laws and regulations as determined by FCRM Governance.
- The position will require individuals to maintain deep knowledge of multiple end to end business processes, partner with external business owners and FCRM stakeholders in the development of appropriate fraud controls.
- Assess the execution of fraud controls within the Financial Intelligence Unit (“ FIU”) and work to ensure external business units are actively engaged in fraud prevention and detection.
- Responsible for partnering with FCRM Governance and FCRM Strategic Solutions & Services to monitor control gaps related to fraud risk and participating in gap analysis, recommendations for modification and implementation plans.
- Work with FCRM Business Advisory Services to ensure the FIU is involved in new products and services to ensure fraud risk is documented, managed and proper control requirements are provided and met or have proper sign off of risk acceptance from appropriate business units.
- The role will also be involved in completing root cause analysis related to instances of fraud to ensure gaps are determined, technology is updated and teams execute control recommendations for future use.
- Require extensive fraud and banking knowledge, which includes both internal and external fraud risks.
- Ensure strong partnerships with all areas within FCRM, external business units, IT Support and multiple levels of management.
- The candidate in this role must maintain confidentiality and have the ability to exercise discretion with controls related to internal fraud monitoring.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Laxmi 408-512-2455.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.