Akraya is looking for a Lead Enterprise Architect (Cloud Foundry,AEM, NoSQL, Java) for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Swapnil at 408-907-3201
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Duration: 6 Months+ (Possible Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Swapnil at 408-907-3201.
- 5+ years of proven experience in IT development, architecture and business application development.
- Experience with common frameworks including:
- React, Angular, Ember, Backbone.
- Spring Framework
- Redis or similar caching framework
- Expertise in Java/JEE, Microservices, Cloud Native App Development.
- Experience building RESTful web services
- Experience with Cloud Foundry and deploying to PaaS Platforms (IBM Cloud/Bluemix, Azure, etc.)
- Experience in and at least one of the NoSQL Databases (Redis, Cloudant, PostgreSQL).
- Test and Build automation experience- using tools such as Gradle, Maven, Junit.
- Web Content Management experience with Adobe AEM /CQ5, implementing full cycle AEM projects.
- Able to create components, workflow and templates for CQ application.
- Knowledge of Semantic Markup, AJAX, JSON, and JS libraries (jQuery, YUI, etc.)
- Knowledge of front-end and back-end optimization and performance techniques.
- Knowledge of user behavior and interaction design patterns.
- Knowledge of architecting or building front end components and/or libraries.
- Ability to develop web sites for multiple contexts (mobile, tablet, desktop, etc.) and multiple locales.
- Object-oriented programming and design experience in Java
- Experience working with microservices.
- Experience with CI tools such as Jenkins, UCD.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline.