Job Category: ERP - SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, PLM
Job Number: 12492871
Primary Skills: MS Dynamics 365 ERP, VSTS & TFS
Duration: 12+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Yash at 408-907-3211.
- Have around 10 to 14 years of strong experience in Testing.
- Have experience of working in Client's location.
- Have strong experience in MS Dynamics 365 ERP or with other Dynamics ERP----- Navision/Axapta or AX / GreatPlains or GP.
- Have consulting experience and mindset to provide innovative and effective testing guidance.
- Have requirement gathering experience and providing KT to the team members
- Have experience in setting up testing teams, testing process, execution and ensuring zero defect delivery of projects in Client's location.
- Have hands on experience in creating test plans, test cases, test execution and defect management.
- Have worked in Test Management tools like VSTS & TFS.
- Have good exposure in automation and performance testing.
- Good to have Database and API testing skills.
- Have experience of managing of minimum 5 members team.
- Have experience of reviewing team members tasks and ensure quality.
- Have experience of working in the onsite- offshore delivery model.
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.