Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 12090833
Akraya is looking for a “ Lead Analyst” for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Ashish at 408-907-6402. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: BRD, FRD, SQL, ETL tools
Duration: 6-12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Business, data and system Analysis Background
- Expert level data analysis skills
- Very strong SQL skills
- Well equipped with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Work with stakeholders to understand the problem statement, business need and gather requirements for data analysis
- Collaborate with project team members to write prioritized business requirements documentation, including scope definition and statement of work.
- Work with cross functional teams to gather, assess, organize, profile, and clean data for business analysis.
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements and it actually solves the problem that was stated. See how the solution has impacted the product and people.
- Strong experience in mapping and tracing data from system to system in order to solve the given problem. Conduct AB testing to improve the user experience.
- Critical Thinking: Experienced in looking at numbers, trends, and multi-dimensional data and come to new conclusions based on the findings. Ability to identify new Metrics and KPIs based on the business problem
- Work with product team members during design, testing, and deployment to ensure the solution meets requirements.
- Proficient at coordinating various technical and managerial teams to develop process and verifying adherence using the Requirements
- Working experience in Data Warehouses
- Delivered multiple analytical projects end to end- Requirement Gathering, Definition/Architecture, Deployment & Delivery with a strong value prop for the end customers problem.
- Progression to a Product Management Role- Agile Software Development Practitioner working with across functions to deliver the solution.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers, stakeholders, team members, and managers.
- Customer facing exposure a must as a product/project lead
- Retail Domain expertise
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Ashish at 408-907-6402
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.