Job Category: Technician - Laboratory, Manufacturing, Electronics, Electrical
Job Number: 12290671
Akraya is looking for a Laboratory Engineering Technician I for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Pooja at 408-907-2233.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: EMC testing, Debugging, Multimeters,spectrum analyzers, RF antennas, digital multimeter, power meters, signal generators, oscilloscopes
Duration: 08+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Engineering Lab Technician
Support day-to-day activities in the CPRS Regulatory test labs. Primary job roles include performing EMC and wireless testing on Client reference designs and products. This includes set-up of equipment under test (EUT), running EMC testing, working with lab customers to understand test requirements, scheduling testing and entering data into lab job tracking tool and compiling test reports. Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities. In addition to testing, the role will include general lab assistance with safety programs, organization, procedure upkeep and improvement, equipment/station verification and maintenance. Understand and comply with external accreditation body requirements, procedures, and referenced standards. The ideal candidate will have a technical writing background and experience writing test reports.
The following skills are required, not limited to the following:
- Strong and effective communicator, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to learn and run software required for lab testing
- Proficient with lab electronic equipment – network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, RF antennas, digital multimeter, power meters, signal generators, oscilloscopes
- Ability to trouble shoot computer systems
- Precise record keeping and documentation skills
- HS diploma or GED with 3+ years of relevant hands on experience is acceptable. Associates Degree in electronics, electrical or related field is preferred.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Pooja Rai at 408-907-2233
- Technical writing experience- a plus.
- Familiar with US and European regulatory standards is a plus.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.