Job Category: Technician - Laboratory, Manufacturing, Electronics, Electrical
Job Number: 11805354
Akraya is looking for a ''Lab Engineer'' for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Asmita at 408-907-6421. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Oracle, Open Nebula, vCenter, Windows, VMware, Linux, KVM, WebEx, Hyper-V, REST API.
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Minimum of 2 years experience in IT labs.
Minimum of a BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
(5-7 essential job duties, including the percentage of work time dedicated to each):
- The Lab Engineer will be responsible for defining, developing, testing and maintaining all the labs for the HALO Group
- Provides support to field request for local and remote demonstrations using WebEx.
- Participates in team meeting and is responsible for identifying, communicating and following-up on action plans related to achieving key milestones in each project
- Interfaces with appointed individuals in ensuring that labs are appropriately defined, developed, and delivered.
- Manages the life cycle of each lab.
- Responsible for supporting and implementing the configuration, change, and problem management processes for each lab to ensure delivery of high quality labs.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Asmita at 408-907-6421.
- Open Systems platforms: Windows, VMware, Linux and KVM
- Storage (S/W and H/W): Client (optionally: EMC, Client, NetApp and IBM)
- Applications: Oracle, Open Nebula, vCenter
- Verbal and written communications.
- Technical Presentations
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.