Job Category: Networking ,Systems, Security & DevOps Engineering
Job Number: 11885294
Akraya is looking for a Lab Administrator for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly to Vassem@408-907-2956. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Scripting Language, Network Monitoring Tools
Duration: 06+ Months (High Possibility of Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Technical understanding of Security Analytics and supporting technologies.
- Ability to build and maintain a Lab environment and manage inventory data.
- Must be able to implement corrective actions and escalate to experts if needed.
Role and Responsibilities
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Vassem @ 408-907-2956
- Adequate knowledge of Server hardware, Operating Systems and Hypervisors.
- Good knowledge of Restful APIs and able to develop simple automation and orchestration tools.
- Intermediate to advance level of any Scripting language (PERL, Python etc.).
- Knowledge of Netflow, IPFIX. Logging protocols and Network monitoring tools is preferred.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.