Job Category: Creative & Design
Job Number: 11525862
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a "Learning and Technology Specialist" for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Surbhi at 408-512-2359. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: LMS administration and SAP SuccessFactors or Plateau
Location: Norcross, GA
Duration: 6+ months
- Learning Management System (LMS) administration (create items and curricula, process user assignments, manage and record class completions, pull reports and compliance data, test software upgrades, etc.)
- Update weekly Training Events App for training programs
- Maintain accurate training records
- Administer the electronic testing, run reports and analyze data for training programs, sales meeting, etc. (example, Questionmark, Qstream)
- Upload and support new content revisions to our Mobile Library
- Support technology of role play recordings and lecture recordings (example, Vbrick, Haivision)
- Collaborate and support the Global Commercial Learning team as needed
- Present “ How To” presentations on technology to training programs
- 1-3 years of experience in a LMS Administrator/specialist role or related fields
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred; Associates Degree with 3-5 years of experience in a related role will be considered (preferred degrees: IT, Business or Communication)
- Administrative/back-end use of LMS systems (ex: SuccessFactors/Plateau)
- Available periodic evenings and some weekend hours with prior notice for program support
- Willingness to travel to company functions; Travel? 10%
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Surbhi at: 408-512-2359
- Use of web conferencing / virtual classroom software (ex: WebEx)
- Experience with mobile training technologies and practices
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.