Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 12280531
Akraya is looking for a LMS Administrator/Analyst for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Amit @ 408-512-2362.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: LMS, SumTotal
Duration: 06+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Instructional Designing with minimum 4-5 years of work experience required.
- System administration of Learning Management System (LMS) including user administration, reporting, system configuration, testing, support and issue resolution.
- Design & administer Instructor Led Training (ILT), Virtual instruction Led Training (VILT), distant learning programs in SumTotal blended format.
- Create & build complex multilingual training plans including sessions, classroom activities, business processes, questionnaire, assessment, notification templates, distribution groups, survey within the LMS tool.
- Design and develop reporting dashboards, tables and metrics for business stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot and resolve data/reporting issues.
- Perform both routine and ad-hoc data analysis, including arranging data into meaningful conclusions using charts, graphs, pivot tables for training programs.
- Work closely with key stakeholders, functional LMS leads to align learning solutions & strategies.
- Provide routine system training services and other initiatives to business leads.
- Create guides & job aids for LMS applications and new feature releases.
- Drive operational changes required to support centralized service delivery learning teams.
- Stay current with emerging trends and practices for learning systems.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Amit @ 408-512-2362
- 2+ years of LMS administration experience in a global company using Cross Knowledge, Saba, SumTotal, Success Factors, Cornerstone, or next generation learning management system.
- 2+ years of experience creating Complex training modules in LMS & troubleshooting training courses with SCORM, AICC, and/or xAPI.
- 1-2 years Instructional Design & content management experience using Articulate, Camtasia, AdobePresenter, DominKnow.
- 1-2 years of experience with reporting domains and database reporting using SQL queries.
- Extensive knowledge in Learning & Development concepts, strategies & methodologies, content development, training plans, migration.
- Experience in some of the following areas: SQL queries, HTML, CSS, Crystal Reports, Windows OS, data security, ServiceNow Incident management and Microsoft office.