Job Category: Administrative & Clerical
Job Number: 12544661
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Primary Skills: Training within LMS, User Acceptance Testing, Creating and managing Change Orders in PLM
Duration: 6+ Months (Possible Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Roles & Responsibilities:
Skills, Experience, Education, & Training:
- Collaborate with other training areas, including HR, Sales, Manufacturing, and Customer Service to continuously improve training compliance across the company
- Communicate at multiple levels of the company to assist with training requirements and curricula for their staff
- Work with functional manager to create processes on how to measure and improve training compliance.
- Procure, develop, and deliver best practice training content
- Develop and deliver formal Agile/ISU training courses for all users
- Develop, publish and present training metrics as needed.
- Provide training delivery and tools for post course effectiveness evaluation
- Manage training logistics as needed.
- Provide formal training courses and certification evaluations as needed.
- Work with other Learning Management System (LMS) Admins to manage/provide support and training within the LMS (such as: track employee additions, manage curricula and training items, schedule/track training, and compile/publish reports)
- Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for Web Based Training (WBT) content uploaded in LMS.
- Assist internal clients in LMS support to troubleshoot and resolve training process and system issues.
- Participate in the annual Learning Management System upgrade, including but not limited to writing, reviewing, and executing test scripts.
- Manage training requests through the Service Now System.
- Create and manage Change Orders in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) related to Training.
- Manage all required federal, state and notified body regulatory training as well as other required training.
- Provide ongoing maintenance of learning and organization development tools and resources.
- Participate in project initiatives to improve training processes and system infrastructure.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Sneha at 408-512-2459
- Four year college degree, education and or training degree/concentration preferred.
- Training experience in a broad operations environment preferred.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong knowledge of computers and standard software applications.
- Ability to communicate technical information at multiple levels to aid in knowledge transfer and enhancement of job skills for employees.
- Demonstrated proficiently with applications such as PLM, SAP, Success Factors, Storyline 360, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to present training course material to large and small groups of people and to effectively facilitate their learning process.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.