Job Category: HR, Operations, Recruiting, Sales
Job Number: 12751946
Primary Skills: Great communication, attention to detail, client focused, and ability to recruit within compliance policy and procedures
Duration: 5 + Months (Possible Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Pallavi at 408-816-2464
- Sources, attracts and screens new employees for nonexempt and exempt positions.
- Maintains and seeks valuable sourcing contacts in the industry including college .recruiting, technical schools, job fairs, and affirmative action programs.
- Conducts reference checks.
- May coordinate examinations, travel, and reporting dates.
- Experience Level: 0-3 Years.
- Skill Set: Full life-cycle recruitment experience.
- Must have experience meeting with internal/external clients.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.