Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12031553
Akraya is looking for a Junior-Mid Microsoft BI Stack Professional for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Swapnil at 408-907-3201.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: SQL Server/Azure, Data Studio, Visual Studio, SSAS
Duration: 5+ Months, with possible extension
Contract Type: W2 Only
Also open to candidates near Hillsboro, OR.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Swapnil at 408-907-3201
- Over 1-2 years of experience in SQL Server 2014+ Development or DBA role, mandatory.
- 1-2yr, experience in creating & deploying (SQL Server &/or Azure) Analysis Services.
- Tabular Models, mandatory.
- 1-2 yrs development experience with Visual Studio 2015/2017 C#, mandatory
- Proficient with SSMS &/or Azure Data Studio, SQL Profiler, mandatory.
- Data Migration from sources like MS Access, SQL Server, Text Files, Excel, Oracle TO SQL Server 2014+, nice to have.
- Experience with database Installation, configuration, maintenance, monitoring, backups and recoveries, develop and debug T-SQL stored procedures & Triggers, nice to have.
- Experience in creating SQL Logins, Roles and different SQL Server Authentication modes, nice to have.
- Experience with SQL Server security policies for various categories of users, nice to have.
- Experience with SSAS Installation and design, such as partitioning, cube processing, nice to have.
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI Desktop basic report creation, nice to have.
- Understanding of Microsoft Power BI Service - design & admin of Workspaces, Premium capacity, security, nice to have.
- Understanding of with Microsoft Power BI Gateway, nice to have.
- Understanding of Microsoft Azure, a plus.
- Experience with TMSL, a huge plus.
- Experience with SSIS and SSRS, nice to have.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.