Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12295949
Akraya is looking for a Junior Compliance Analyst for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Darshana @ 408-907-6411
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: AML/Compliance, Microsoft word,
Duration: 2+ Months
Type: W2 only
Candidate should have:
- As a part of Client's Compliance Operations team, this individual will work with a team of analysts responsible for supporting the ongoing maintenance, production and development of eBay's Sanctions/AML/KYC program.
- After a 1-2 day training, this position will require the candidate to have the ability to research members accounts and the internet looking for specific information.
- The research found must be properly documented since this is a highly sensitive project that leaves little to no room for errors.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Darshana @ 408-907-6411
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Word and a deep understanding of how to search for specific information on the internet.
- Strong attention to detail with special consideration for accuracy.
- Ability to work independently with direction from leadership while maintaining quality standards.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.