Job Category: Technical Support & Customer Service
Job Number: 12291007
Akraya is looking for a Junior Application Support Analyst for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Swapnil at 408-907-3201.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Application Support/ Product Support, Powershell / Python, Troubleshooting/ Debugging, Scripting/Coding
Duration: 6+ Months with possible extension
Contract Type: W2 Only
This role will provide first level support to resolve technical and sensitive problems with products and applications by meeting customer service standards. This position analyzes and priorities incoming request and applies technical expertise to resolve complex problems. This role may also provide after hours on call support for critical issues. In addition, this role provides guidance on how to track and develop documentation and complies information related to new technology.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Swapnil at 408-907-3201
- Though role is mainly support, we are expecting resource to dig deeper into our custom applications for troubleshooting/ debugging. Also, we want the resource creating workflow automations.
- We're looking for an enthusiastic and independent Jr. Application Support Analyst/Developer to
- 1+ years of relevant experience doing support and/or testing for a software development company.
- 1+ years of programming using any mainstream technology stacks
- Working knowledge of software systems, website construction and internet-based technologies.
- Working knowledge of application troubleshooting and use of developer tools to diagnose and identify solutions.
- Installing, configuring and testing applications (functional, regression)
- Working knowledge of .NET programming.
- Working knowledge of SQL programming.
- Working knowledge of PLC programming.
- Working knowledge of iOS and Android based operating systems/browsers and app development.
- Experience implementing Dev Ops automation.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.