Akraya is looking for Junior Compliance Analyst (Risk Management/Compliance/Audit) for one of our cutting-edge clients. You will be a key member of a supportive and collaborative team working on projects that truly help save lives. To be considered, please apply directly or call Raza@ 408 -907-2967. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Risk/Issue Management, Compliance, Audit/CISA
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Category: Technical Support & Customer Service
Primary objectives include the development, implementation, communication, monitoring and maintenance of information security policies and procedures which promote a secure and uninterrupted operation of all data processing systems.
- Promotes awareness of Information Security policies, standards and procedures to users through daily interactions.
- Works with other Client's IT staff to assess security access control compliance.
- Perform security control assessments and provide evaluation reports with documented findings.
- Work with upper management to assist in development of remediation plans
- Monitor controls on a daily basis and escalate issues or risks as appropriate.
- Assists in the assessment of development, testing and implementation plan of Information Technology controls.
- Assist in Documentation development.
- Collects, analyzes and reports performance metrics with reporting tools.
- Communicates security incidents expeditiously, both internally and externally, according to guidelines.
- Candidate must have great organizational and communication skills.
Bachelor’s Degree or related HealthCare field with minimum one (1) year experience in risk management, compliance, audit or information security. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Raza @ 408-907-2967
- 2 years audit experience.
- CISA or comparable certification.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.