Job Category: Network & System Engineering
Job Number: 11602251
Akraya is looking for a Jira Admin for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Manish at 408-907-2688 If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Sharepoint, Jira and Confluence and System Analysis
Duration: 3+ Months
Tax Term: W2 only
The Enterprise Tools team provides a common platform for internal eCommerce project teams to collaborate, tools for executive decision-making, and a common place to share information and interact.
Our team is looking for a systems analyst to assist users of the following applications: JIRA, Confluence. Users include product managers, software engineers, QA engineers, project managers, and marketing and business users working together on agile teams to build and support the sites. We are looking for a Sharepoint and JIRA Admin to help us manage our tools.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Sharepoint Administration * Installation, Upgrades, User profiles, Search configuration, permissions, Sharepoint Patching, Site Configuration and creation.
- IIS Administration and Certificate updates
- Windows System Administration and Troubleshooting
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting, Vulnerability Management/Resolution
- MS SQL Administration of locally hosted databases
- Patching Coordination of Windows Systems
- Work closely with CorpIT team to implement solutions and high availability.
- MS SQL Server Coordination with DBA Managed databases, Backup coordination with Storage team
- 3rd level support for user questions and requests for assistance with JIRA and Confluence Requests include access, permissions, answering how-to questions, setting up new teams, and how to write queries and dashboards.
- Management of team support ticket queue and SLA tracking
- Onboarding new teams: creating JIRA projects, Confluence spaces
- Creation and maintenance of how-to information for users
- Configuration of permissions, fields/workflows/screens, templates
- CSV Imports for JIRA
- Groovy Scripting / Script Runner in JIRA
- Mail handler requests
- Application testing of plugins and upgrades
- Coordination of UAT with users for plugins/upgrades
- Work with users to understand their requirements, find solutions with existing configurations/plugins and communicate the requirements to the JIRA Product Owner
- JIRA Administration
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- 2 years application support experience in Sharepoint, JIRA and Confluence
- JIRA, Confluence, from a user perspective, or other web applications with ability to learn our applications quickly
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle or agile product development
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Basic SQL queries (Oracle or SQL Server)
- Working knowledge of Linux and Windows
- Ability to analyze and monitor application / server logs
- Shell scripting, Powershell Scripting
- Understanding of Cloud and Infrastructure concepts
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Manish at 408-907-2688
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.