Job Category: Networking ,Systems, Security & DevOps Engineering
Job Number: 12304519
Primary Skills: Jira, Confluence, Linux, Agile
Duration: 6 Months Contract with possibility of extension
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Configure and maintain the production JIRA Service.
- Support and troubleshoot JIRA.
- Work with JIRA to enable custom workflows, fields, dashboards, and reports.
- Create and manage complex JIRA components including project workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes and notification schemes in JIRA.
- Install, configure, maintain, and enhance the Atlassian systems that we use to manage work.
- Responsible for bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management tool.
- Help guide and maintain the organization of data in Confluence.
- Ensure systems are stable and available and that user issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Client opportunities to improve the workflow of daily tasks and lead efforts to drive improvements in team efficiency.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Aman @ 408-512-2358.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field strongly preferred.
- 4+ years of experience as a JIRA administrator.
- Experience configuring JIRA workflows for an agile environment.
- Linux administration experience preferred.
- Confluence administration experience a plus.
- MySQL experience a plus.
- Solid understanding of the SDLC and project management methodologies.
- Exposure to Agile methodologies.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong work ethic with good time management and the ability to work with diverse teams.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.