Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12736567
Primary Skills: Redux, ReactJS, NodeJS, REST.
Duration : 6+ Months
Contract Type: C2C & W2
To follow up with any questions, please contact Vaibhav @ 408-907-2733
- BS/MS in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 8+ years of experience building highly scalable, high performance, responsive web applications.
- 4+ years of Experience with modern web frameworks such as React, Angular, etc. - Proficient with Chrome Developer Tools.
- Experience in continuous integration and delivery.
- Experience with unit testing and automation frameworks.
- Experience with engineering best practices, including use of design patterns, and code reviews.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You can communicate effectively in both independent and team environments. - Good understanding of version Control systems, preferable GIT.
2+ years of Experience with React, Redux, NodeJS, and their ecosystems.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected
under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.