Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12736568
Primary Skills: Java, Spring, Framework, Apache Solo, Python, Hadoop, Cassandra, Kafka, Spark, SQL
Duration: 03 Months (Contract 2 Hire)
Contract Type: W2/C2C Only
Category: Software Engineering
Minimum Education and Experience required:
Minimum Skills Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 5 years of experience building scalable applications
- 8+ years' experience in a development role -Experience working in teams through the full life-cycle of software development through design, development, quality and deployment
- Experience with modern distributed systems (Hadoop, Cassandra, Kafka, Spark) -Modern programming language (Java, Python, Scala, SQL) excellence
- Experience with Java, Spring Integration Framework, Apache Solo etc
- Experience building fast and responsive web application
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 5 years of experience building scalable applications
To follow up with any questions, please contact Abhishek at 408-907-2688
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 5 years of experience building scalable applications.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.