Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12646169
Primary Skills: Java 7/8, CI/CD, Spring, MySQL, Microservices
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Contract Type: W2/ C2C
Nice to have:
- Expertise in Java 7 and 8- Core and J2EE components.
- Experience in Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring batches(scheduling, Cron), Spring JPA(All microservices).
- Experience in relational databases like MySQL, DB2 and Host process.
- Experience in working with Data modelling.
- Experience in system integrations with cross-domain and cross-functional teams.
- Experience in event driven processing systems.
- Experience in multi-level logging and troubleshooting is required.
- Ability to understand the business requirements, analyze and design solutions quickly.
- Ability to follow Agile and cope with changing requirements.
- Ability to write and automate test scripts using JUnit, SpringBootTest, etc.,
- Experience in tools- SVN, GIT, Jira, Jenkins, Docker containerization.
- Experience with CI/CD.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Vaibhav at 408-907-2733
- Experience in cloud frameworks like Azure, AWS would be a huge plus.
- MockitoJunit framework.
- Experience in NoSQL databases like Cosmo DB.
- Apache Hive.
- Design solutions with efficiency and scalable(vertical and horizontal) pattern.
- Deep Dive and Quick learner.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.