Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12425350
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2/C2C Only
- Self-starter with solid programming skills, expertise and experience with Java, RESTful APIs,API lifecycle, messaging systems. Solid knowledge and understanding of usage of git, maven and CI tools.
- Exercises good judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining solutions and is an effective team player.
- Has delivered production-ready software.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Abhishek at 408-907-2688
- React, Redux, node.js, and has built consumer facing web applications.
- Experience with high traffic consumer facing website preferred.
- Strong understanding of Distributed Systems.
- Ability to design for fault tolerance and high availability.
- Experience with Message Queue based scalable async architecture.
- Solid develops skills in troubleshooting live applications, assessing performance bottlenecks of applications running on Linux.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.