Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12607530
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
Duration: 3+ Months
Contract Type: W2 or C2C
We are seeking a talented Senior Engineer with a proven track record of building high quality scalable web applications, and solid leadership abilities. You will be responsible for implementing pixel perfect designs that balance challenging customer needs with application performance.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Vaibhav at 408-907-2733.
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field required.
- 5-7 years with Java, J2EE Technologies, Spring Framework, Hibernate, iBatis, POJO, with BE experience around Java and J2EE technologies.
- Experience in Distributed systems, Message brokers Kafka/JMS and BigData/NoSQL systems.
- 5-7 years with XML and JSON.
- 5-7 years building fast and efficient web applications.
- 5+ years experience in a Sr./Lead capacity.
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.