Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11850298
Akraya is looking for a Java Engineer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Amit @ 408-512-2362.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Java , Micro services, Spring, Hibernate, distributed systems, REST API
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2 or C2C
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Amit @ 408-512-2362
- BS/ MS CS (or related technical discipline) with 8+ years of software development experience designing and developing complex distributed system software (using micro-services)
- 6+ years of hands-on software development experience in Java, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Hibernate, JPA including 5+ years' experience in building RESTful web services using Spring framework.
- Strong expertise in algorithms, data structures and databases (SQL/NoSQL), along with deep working knowledge of multi-threading, design patterns and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
- Exposure to TDD (Test Driven Development) and BDD (Behavior Driven Development) with Unit testing experience with Junit/TestNG and BDD automation experience using Cucumber/Karate and knowledge of coverage tools – Jacoco, Sonarqube.
- Should have good knowledge of Agile/Scrum, continuous integration and deployment with exposure to Docker, Rancher, Maven and tools (Git, Jenkins).
- Excellent problem-solving/troubleshooting skills and written and verbal communication skills.