Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12071772
Akraya is looking for a Java Developer/Product Engineer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Chirag at 408-907-5650. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our manyclients.
Primary Skills: Cassandra, Kafka, Java, Microservices, Spark
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- You will be involved in the software development life cycle phases with a focus on delivering solutions to meet business objectives and engineering standards.
- Hands-on design and development of highly available, scalable, multi-threaded, globally distributed IoT application.
- Accountable for developing Unit test case, Functional test case, and Performance test cases.
- Participate in Design & Peer Code Review process.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and fixing production issues with quick turnaround time.
- Work in a Globally Distributed Development team environment with minimal supervision.
- Strong computer programming foundation with knowledge in Data Structures, Concurrency, Algorithms, Design Patterns and Best Practices
- 5+ years of strong Java development experience
- 3+ years of experience in designing and developing Java based Microservices
- Minimum 5+ years of strong hands-on with Java based frameworks like Spring and Play
- 3+ years of strong server side programming experience
- 2+ years of experience with No SQL technologies like Cassandra, Kafka
- 2+ years of experience is stream processing technologies like Strom or Spark.
- Experience in building user interface using React is highly desirable though not mandatory
- Excellent communication, organization and presentation skills.
- Should have good knowledge of Agile/Scrum, continuous integration and deployment.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Chirag at 408-907-5650
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.