Akraya is looking for a Senior Java Developer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Dixit at 408-512-2366.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Cassandra, Kafka, Java, Microservices, Spark
Duration: 06-12+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- You will be involved in the software development life cycle phases with a focus on delivering solutions to meet business objectives and engineering standards.
- Hands-on design and development of highly available, scalable, multi-threaded, globally distributed IoT application.
- Accountable for developing Unit test case, Functional test case, and Performance test cases.
- Participate in Design & Peer Code Review process.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and fixing production issues with quick turnaround time.
- Work in a Globally Distributed Development team environment with minimal supervision.
- Strong computer programming foundation with knowledge in Data Structures, Concurrency, Algorithms , Design Patterns and Best Practices
- 5+ years of strong Java development experience.
- 3+ years of experience in designing and developing Java based Microservices.
- Minimum 5+ years of strong hands-on with Java based frameworks like Spring and Play.
- 3+ years of strong server side programming experience.
- 2+ years of experience with No SQL technologies like Cassandra, Kafka.
- 2+ years of experience is stream processing technologies like Strom or Spark.
- Experience in building user interface using React is highly desirable though not mandatory
- Excellent communication, organization and presentation skills.
- Should have good knowledge of Agile/Scrum, continuous integration and deployment.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Dixit at 408-512-2366
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.