Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12603149
Primary Skills: Java, JEE, Web Services, Cassandra
Duration: 06 Months + Possible Extension
Contract Type: W2
To follow up with any questions, please contact Harsh at 408-512-2437
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work-related experience.
- 5+ years’ experience developing large service based OLTP applications with high volume and high-reliability requirements.
- Strong understanding of system capacity, system performance, and system security and data privacy needs.
- Experience with RESTFul WebServices using Jersey, CXF and/or other frameworks.
- Significant exposure in Spring Boot applications and using Spring Framework.
- Strong experience with Object Orientated design and programming.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Knowledge and experience with Java/JEE design patterns.
- Experience with SOA (service-oriented architectures), relational database object persistence, middleware, and enterprise specifications for common business objects.
- Strong knowledge of software development methodologies and best practices.
- Ability to comfortably move across high-level technical design, detailed technical design, implementation, and operational support.
- Ability to use seasoned judgment to suggest approaches that optimize among customer needs, business constraints and technological realities.
- Strong communication skills, including written, verbal, and presentation
- Enjoy working in a team environment.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.